Joe Jackson - 3 albums

OinkPlus comes through again. I seriously love it. Actually, the original inspiration for this post came from AllMusic's album of the day. I looked up Joe Jackson's Beat Crazy on waffles and checked out the facts. Similar artists: Elvis Costello and the Attractions, XTC, The Tubes, Prefab Sprout, The Cars, The The. I like all of those groups. It was the fact that Elvis Costello was at the top of the list, and mentioned in the bio that really convinced me to get these three albums.
Seriously, the similarity of the two cannot be understated. If you love Costello, you'll love Jackson.
Tag explanation: He really is power pop, but often referred to as "punk"
, and Beat Crazy is very reggae influenced.

1979 - Look Sharp!

Download









1979 - I'm the Man

Download








1980 - Beat Crazy

Download



pass for all is flipyourwig