Update and a rant.

Well, sorry for not updating this for so long. Things have been insane around here lately. I'm hoping to get back into updating soon.
Now here's the rant part:
I was wrongfully banned from what.cd, apparently I'm a ratio cheater. This is completely false, and having only downloaded 100 or so MB from there and having uploaded 10 torrents, I don't see how I could be mistaken for a cheater. The asshole in the disabled channel didn't believe me at all, and I don't see any way for me to be able to convince them otherwise. So here's what I say to what.cd - "Thanks a lot, now go fuck yourselves." I tried to contribute and be an active member and was warned for uploading the only release of an album in a bitrate too low for their standards. It's like a slap in the face, trying to do the right and thing and being wrongfully banned for it.
/rant.