blink-182 - Take Off Your Pants and Jacket

Turns out that the only version of this album I had was the edited one, which didn't include any bonus tracks! A renewed interest in blink (because I'm finally seeing them!) caused this update! Hopefully I'll get more updates done, no more excuses. Anyways, this album is the follow up to the bands 15 million-selling album "Enema of the State" (the one with the nurse with big you-know-whats on the cover), and was described by bassist/vocalist Mark Hoppus: "[Take Off Your Pants and Jacket] was the next step for Blink-182. There's songs on this record that sound like they come off of older records, like Cheshire Cat, songs that sound like they come off of Dude Ranch, songs that sound like they might come off of Enema of the State, and songs that are the next step altogether. I think it's a lot lighter scope than what [people] might expect from Blink-182. We have some real fast songs, some slower songs. Travis [Barker] wanted to try some drum loops on this record. [We tried] different vocal effects, different arrangements, different rhythms. I think that this record will probably surprise some people."
This album is either one that people love or hate, personally, I love it.

Download

pass is flipyourwig
edit: DL link removed, MU is giving me lots of trouble, file should be back up soon.
edit edit: sorry it took so long, I've got exams to study for, link should be all set now.