Michael Jackson - 3 albums

Again with the threes! Anyways, I realized I had no Michael Jackson as I was digging through three boxes of records my local record store gave me for free and I happened upon a compilation album from 1980, a sort of Now! That's What I Call Music of hits from 1979. First track, "I Wanna Rock With You". It was then I realized, "Damn, Michael Jackson is fun to listen to!" A fact clearly evident to the rest of the world, it explains was such a HUGE world star in the 80's, and still has a huge influence on pop today. That said, I don't care how "metal" or "punk" you may be, or how much you claim to hate Michael Jackson, you want to dance when this stuff comes on.

Off the Wall (Special Edition)
Download

Thriller (Special Edition)
Download

Bad
Download

pass is flipyourwig