The National - 3 albums

The National's critically acclaimed 2007 release Boxer, is one of my favorite albums. Ever since the first time I heard songs like "Fake Empire" and "Ada" I've thought to myself, "I should get the rest of their albums." Two years later, after having that same thought over and over again, I finally did. If you've heard Boxer, which was piano-heavy and stunningly beautiful, you're in for more of a surprise than newcomers to the band. The band's other albums have a similar sound but are much more indie rock, relying more on guitar. This in no way means that the albums aren't good, because they deserve every ounce of the critical acclaim they received.





The National
Info


Download






Sad Songs For Dirty Lovers
Info


Download






Alligator


Info


Download




pass for all files is: flipyourwig