A bunch of Swedish Death Metal

I'm on real metal kick lately. Maybe that's why the Facebook quiz told me that for my RPG class I was a Dark Knight (no, not Batman). Anyways, after seeing a really intense book about Swedish death metal I asked the good people of waffles (specifically the "Waffles metal heads" thread) to recommend me some swedish death. And this is the result. I couldn't find everything they recommended (I'm still looking for a few albums, and I haven't gotten around to most of their doom recs either). But the Swedes seem to have a knack for making particularly brutal and evil death metal, which is surprising because Swedish sounds like little kids making funny sounds (as opposed to Finnish which according to the lead singer of Lordi "Sounds fucking trollish"). Maybe that's why most of them sing in English. This is some seriously good stuff.

Afflicted - Prodigal Sun
Download

Entombed - Clandestine
Download

Entombed - Wolverine Blues
Download

Entombed - Left Hand Path
Download

Seance - Saltrubbed Eyes
Download

God Macabre - The Winterlong
Download

At the Gates - The Red In the Sky Is Ours
Download

Eucharist - Mirrorworlds
Download

Dismember - Like An Ever Flowing Stream
Download

Dismember - Indecent and Obscene
Download

Unleashed - Shadows In the Deep
Download

pass for all is flipyourwig